Preliminary Results are IN
With the impending Serum launch and general mainnet excitement ahead, we’d like to do some benchmark performance testing to see where everyone’s at.
This will help us start to understand hardware configurations, how they impact performance and where we might want to focus investments/grants to help everyone get ‘up to speed’.
For this effort, we need your data! If you’re willing to participate, please fill out the form linked below and upload your singlenode
bench-tps results. Please run the benchmark on your Mainnet Beta validator configurations if possible.
I’ll collate and present the final results after we get enough to make it interesting.
Consider this a special ‘stage’ of Tour de SOL. We’re calling it the Individual Time Trial.
Benchmarking your configuration:
- Follow Singlenode Testnet benchmark instructions here
- Upload performance testing results and hardware configuration information here
- Make sure to stop the mainnet/testnet validator process for the duration of the test, while being mindful to retain < 5% delinquency.
- If you have GPUs, it would be very informative to get a run both with and without them enabled!
- The form linked above requires a google account login. We’re not collecting emails but feel free to post your results in this thread if you prefer. Just make sure to include the following info:
- OS Drive
- Account Drive
- GPUs enabled during test? If so, what is your GPU setup?
- Networks (TdS, Mainnet) that you are running, or plan to run this configuration on.
- Output of