Can't withdraw USDT from Sollet to Binance

I tried to send some USDT to my Binance wallet.

• I click on the send button in the USDT token of Sollet

• Copy and paste my Solana address of the Binance wallet as requested.

• Transaction was done.

But I never receive those USDT.

I can find the record in the Solana explorer, however, it seems that the USDT was sent to a newly created USDT address owned by the Solana address of my Binance Wallet.

How can I withdraw that USDT?

Anyone had the same issue?

1 Like

You should withdraw it by cross-brige or deposite it in FTX exchange,
Binance don’t suppot solana network

1 Like

I have the similar problem. I cannot send sol from sollet to binance. While some days ago, I just sent sol from binance to sollet succeessfully

1 Like

Hey i have exacly the same problem. does anyone have any solution for this?? @support @solana

@Amyzhao i have found a way to solve this if you have a ledger divice, you to sollet with your current account already sign up then go to connect hardwallet and connect you solana account within your device i used solflare to access my sol account on ledger , so transfer your founds to the ledger account having the 2 accounts sign up and it will go smoothly. hope this helps :wink:

2 solutions:

1. withdraw SPL USDT to FTX (or another exchange that supports SPL USDT) then withdraw to Binance

2. convert your SPL USDT TO ERC20 USDT then withdraw to Binance

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, does it mean that our funds can’t be accessed again ??

I have the same problem.
Hi i deposited 150 USDC from FTX to my USDC Solana adress (4moTKfjQtq9AQSDqJBrfCVshGcbbEMmEXt1xwUKvV9xG) on Gate.io on 04.05.2021 at 23.42.27. After nearly 5 mins it has seen Completed on FTX, But still its not seen on my Gate.io account. The transaction ID is;
4nFuqcYcjccygwx6pyi15rBnWTjVhfWMuiT8DzCXk38WfFBejYaQ43UkeKiPrV1GDC86495heZt2paRwFtprTYZt.

But Gateio says that i sent worng adress. how that can be?