Data decoding base64 (need structure)

Hello, guys!

Lovely forum <3

Please help me.

Where can I take data structure of base64 ecoded messages of programSubscribe messages type for decoding?

{
  "jsonrpc": "2.0",
  "id": 1,
  "method": "programSubscribe",
  "params": [
    "someAddress",
    {
      "encoding": "base64",
      "commitment": "processed"
    }
  ]
}

Receive something like this. Need to decode data[0]

{
  "jsonrpc": "2.0",
  "method": "programNotification",
  "params": {
    "result": {
      "context": {
        "slot": 12345
      },
      "value": {
        "pubkey": "XXXXX",
        "account": {
          "lamports": 12345,
          "data": [
            "JEUwEoDhfYeue++EI97IyWHo9TiUneNoZsZALtCc7aKcAbsyPJZyUOLRWUfcuU7Dura0bVse8AR6o8VaHWQQwhGrR5oMCk7UAHQ7pAsAAAA=",
            "base64"
          ],
          "owner": "XXX",
          "executable": false,
          "rentEpoch": 12345
        }
      }
    },
    "subscription": 12345
  }
}

What fields u64, publicKey should be?

Have you tried contacting them on the whatsap hot line for assistance

Please ignore the above comment by @Succes4 who tries to scam people by inviting to help on chat platforms.

Hi @Mage and welcome to the forum! :wave:

The data in data[0] will be binary data that is specific to the program and the kind of account that it is.

So you need to have a library that will understand the data and decode it for you to something meaningful. What kind of program are you watching for changes on?

I’m not sure what you mean u64, but the public key will be a wallet address such as 3QauBqFKfnR5CSrWfRzWjpJAT7QaXxVFVWRyFgksXh8C I think.

Hi @zicklag, Thanks for the reply!

I am doing ME sales bot, so I need to do decoder for ME Marketplace MEisE1HzehtrDpAAT8PnLHjpSSkRYakotTuJRPjTpo8

Ah, then you will have to see if ME has an SDK, or else you will have to examine the binary data yourself to figure out what it means.

All programs have their own standards for what the binary data stored in the account actually is.

Whether it’s list of numbers, how many bits are in the number, whether it’s a UTF-8 string, etc.

Do you know how can I do this?

I should look this on github or other channel?

Sorry for late response. I am from Ukraine, we have war with Russia.

No problem at all. So sorry about what Russia’s doing! :confused:

It’s not necessarily easy. It would probably involve looking at a bunch of transactions on https://solscan.io/, and looking at the binary data that comes with each transaction to see if you can find any patterns.

It could be pretty hard to figure out without any documentation, though.

You could look on GitHub or in their website or documentation if they have that.