Error placing order Transaction failed: Instruction: InitializeAccount

Hello, I am using solapeswap to swap USDC to SDOGE and Im getting Error placing order Transaction failed: Instruction: InitializeAccount. In the phantom wallet pop-up for confirming transactions, it says transaction may fail to confirm. I added SDOGE to phantom wallet token list.

I have the same issue. Can someone help out, please?

1 Like

Hi folks, and welcome to the form!

I don’t know what the issue is here, but you may be able to reach out to solapeswap support or the Solana discord. But as always:

:warning: Warning: Telegram and Discord and other messaging platforms are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.

1 Like

I asked in the discord, had the same problem.
Make sure you have around 0.1SOL in your account.
That solved it for me:)

2 Likes

[SOLVED]
I was able to solve the problem. Transaction requires that you have ~0,025 SOL in your wallet (0,03 to be safe). Make sure to press the settle button on the right, your money will not be transferred to your wallet automatically, you need to press it to do so.

2 Likes

Yeah, IDK. I think you got lucky. Im holding twice as much Sol as you indicated and I too am having the same issues. Missing my NFT drops…

1 Like