Has NIRVANA come to revolutionize the world of DEFI? ✅

Nirvana is a twin system of algorithmic wealth & ultra low-risk stablecoin on the Solana network. It produces the ANA token: an algorithmic metastable token that serves as a store of wealth. And it produces the NIRV token: a decentralized superstable store of value.

Nirvana produces the ANA token, which is an investment instrument design for sustainable gains and high APY staking.

Nirvana is designed to store value, and encourage it to appreciate sustainably.

It accomplishes this through market driven incentives: Low-risk investment, Ultra-low-risk store of value, Liquidity concentration and Risk speculation.

Once you own ANA tokens, you now have the ability to stake those tokens to earn prANA rewards. Staking rewards are paid out in prANA (pre-ANA).

Staking rewards are paid out in prANA (pre-ANA). Stakers are rewarded by a growing prANA balance, and the prANA rewards earned are proportional to the staker’s share of staked ANA in the vault.

28 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

For sure Nirvana as come to bring un a new defi revolution in the Solana Ecosystem.

Quick Fact about Nirvana:
Nirvana is a twin system of algorithmic wealth & ultra low-risk stablecoin on the Solana network. It produces the ANA token: an algorithmic metastable token that serves as a store of wealth, and the NIRV token: a decentralized superstable store of value. Nirvana’s new platform is easy to use, beautifully designed and allows investors to simply stake, borrow their ANA and NIRV and PRANA coins.

I have a feeling it will be. I’m delighted to be among the early birds.

1 Like

I believe yes. Nirvana was born to revolutionize the DeFi space that is why I am keeping my eyes on this project. Glad that I get in early. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes! And nothing is stopping this project to bring DeFi to mass adoption. :rocket:

2 Likes

One of the most innovative projects by solana, DEFI, Nirvana

1 Like

One of the most innovative projects …I agree

1 Like

nicene of the most innovative projects by solana, DEFI, Nirvana