Help me please, send USDT by solana network to one taking the solana address as destination

I sent USDT using the solana network arranged in origin exchange, however I made the serious mistake of taking the solana address (therefore my usdt is not shown to us in the general account other exchange), there is a way to recover the usdt in some viable way, thanks for your comments

https://explorer.solana.com/tx/xxxx

(I have tried everything with support but I do not receive help)

Blessings very grateful for your help

@solana I deposited $175 Usdt from Binance to KuCoin using solana wallet. It’s been days and I haven’t receive :relieved::relieved:

Hi guys and welcome to the forum :wave:

@mzepeda10 Never share them with anybody, but do you have the private key or the seed phrase for the account that you transferred your USDT to? If you do not, I believe your tokens are lost, unfortunately.

@Bizzy1 You will probably have to talk to KuCoin support and see if they will help you, but be careful whenever reaching out to support that you don’t get scammed.

You could both also try the Solana discord, as that is more active than this forum. And, as always:

:warning: Warning: Telegram and Discord and other messaging platforms are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.