Help! My Sollet Wallet Hacked

Hi there. I think my sollet wallet was hacked. I dont know how hackers got my secret seed. I had ATLAS, POLIS, USDC, and a small amount of SOL in that wallet, but when I checked today all was gone. Can anybody help me with this issue?

My wallet addres is: HSdwK6zYyNQEAih1fny9GMnnkrYhnawhLNFGhip9uxS2

Is there anyway I can recover my funds?

Have you received airdrops? Like NFT or other tokens. Have you ever opened someone else’s wallet?

I just attended to ATLAS and POLIS airdrop but they did not ask for my secret phrase. I didn’t open anyone else’s wallet.

7 Eyl 2021 Sal 21:05 tarihinde kindboy via Solana <solana@discoursemail.com> şunu yazdı:

Some airdrops will steal the assets in your wallet. Even though I don’t know how they did it…

The airdrop was via Apollo-X and was organized by Star Atlas. I didn’t share my secret phrase with them

Android için Outlook’u edinin

Maybe you can first see which address your tokens were transferred to on the blockchain explorer.

The addresses are
4v8hj1PwPbRREsE16djWc2ikXbHtk5wd8jdExiNYJZi8

Gwo2maLR7NcXTmXYUtCjwwWFreu9bo4rCvdCk7adG2ZK

5MtFKj1kejmVjqqUpnNZdRN4EA6e5KoZJXLz4CSN374b

37EtxU1KEt3j38GXuY8jtaCxZDx2GN6add9R67cqDUJ4

Zrn4VhKevVduwhU3snUFETiZpUg8UcxUZfYHmsF4HmZ

GWPoUzFB75inqwNdKGhMNkQuGhU12QrSsKwcYEXt5rrU

8 Eyl 2021 Çar 00:14 tarihinde kindboy via Solana <solana@discoursemail.com> şunu yazdı:

You are a scammer right?

Android için Outlook’u edinin

@Marc_dentea is promoting a fake help forum with fake ticket ID’s.

The best place for support is here, but always DOUBLE check any link

Solana Discord Invite

Remember, there are scammers waiting for you there …

Scammers will seek you out so NEVER reply to a direct message, keep all comments on the forum, nowhere else, okay?

A like for this post would be appreciated … :heart_decoration:

1 Like