How do I withdraw SOL from Sollet to Metamask or Binance?

Continuing the discussion from How can I contact Solana Blockchain support:

Hi @Grigoris and welcome to the forum! I created a new topic for your question to give it better visibility on the forum and better chances of finding others to answer the question.

I’m not 100% sure how to do that. I believe you would have to wrap the SPL tokens in ERC-20 tokens in order to move them to metamask, but I’ve never done that before so I can’t say exactly how.

I’ve heard of something called Wormhole that I think does that, but I haven’t looked into it myself at all so don’t take my word for it.

Also, be very careful when trying to bridge tokens across chains. I’ve seen a number of people on the forum here who have lost tokens while trying to bridge them, so don’t rush and try to understand whatever you are doing before you do it.

Also it would be wise to test a small token transfer to test that it works before transferring your whole wallet or something like that.

Thank you for the tip, I’ll be careful.
Once will find the way how to transfer from Sollet to metamask or Binance, will share the experience here on the forum

1 Like

Thanks! Hopefully will find the solution…