How to select the perfect solana wallet for you?

For a new user, It’s pretty difficult to onboard and find a wallet to start their journey in Solana ecosystem. Let’s break it down to make it easier for you.

Most of you are here for either utilizing the high APR potential of solana or storing a spot bag full of solana and lock it in a staking program for your retirement. So you’ll need a reliable HD wallet that’s secure and easy to onboard.

For another case, You might be an NFT trader who wants to scope in some Tripin Ape NFTs and showcase them, for that, you need a fast and best UX wallet.

Most of the old Solana wallets are nowadays getting very buggy and as the user requirements are changing from day to day, a wallet that suits one might not be the best choice for another.

Personally, I used phantom for a long time before I realized It’s being very slow and buggy and it took me half an hour to find the unstake button! So I started exploring other options available in wallets when I found out about the Avana wallet. Even being in the beta state, the great UX and easy-to-use interface kept me engaged with my NFTs. The inbuilt invoice feature and portfolio management UI are amazing tho I didn’t use it much, still, the speed of connecting to different sites and all is amazing.

Again, the one that’s good for me might not be best for you but for a new user I’d definitely recommend Avana wallet for a great experience in solana ecosystem.