I sent to a wrong valid phatom address

Hi there i need some help,

i have sent accidentally 50 SOL to a valid solana address. long story short i manually entered a wrong address with 44 characters…all correct except for 1 character. since i was using phantom…i intentionally put the last character wrongly and it showed invalid address and i corrected it. But the 2nd letter is actually wrong.

now that i checked the details of the wrong address i sent to, i see that its an inactive account sitting there with no transaction history of any sort.

what can i do? it seems that nobody is using this address account. but it somewhat exits

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Unfortunately, once a transaction has been initiated it is permanent in less than a second. Your tokens are lost and there isn’t a way to recover them.

For many addresses, Solana has no way of knowing whether or not the account actually exists, because the account could have been created offline by somebody who has never connected to the Solana network before.

Since nobody has the private key to the account that you transferred the tokens to, nobody will be able to transfer the tokens back.

So sorry for your loss!

Also, as always:

:warning: Warning: Telegram, Discord, and other possible support channels are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.