Is there a fast way to hear user's nft transfer to my address?

Dear sir,

My scenario is before our app launch. I airdrop many nfts to user’s wallet. After app launch, user will transfer their nft to our wallet address. because there are many nfts maybe more than 10000, we need to hear many associated address of our wallet address. iterate these associated address will cost many time.

is there any fast way ? need help!

Thanks,

another question why i cannot enter the solana tech discord?

Hi @kevinyang and welcome to the forum! :wave:

If you airdrop the NFTs on your users wallets, the user could just choose to keep the NFT instead of giving it back to you, which I imagine is probably a problem for your use-case.

Also, if users get the NFT in their wallet they will have to pay the associated token account fees once. Then when they transfer them to your wallet, they will have to pay the associated token account fees again to fund them in your wallet.

Anyway, I don’t know of a way to do what you are describing either way. I haven’t minted any NFTs myself yet so I’m not 100% familiar with the process.

You can try this link, though it probably won’t be any different than the one you already tried.

:warning: Warning: Telegram and Discord and other messaging platforms are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.

If that still doesn’t work, then go ahead and comment on this thread with your username and I’ll try to ping somebody on Discord next I get the chance to see if they can get you on.

Hi @zicklag , thanks for your kind reply.

All the items in our app are nfts, and users can transfer their nfts airdropped to their wallet address back to our app’s wallet address in order to use in app. Items can upgrade, and do many other actions on our own server. So user can only transfer to our wallet address to use otherwise they can’t use. It’s like centralized exchange, users can only transfer their coins to cex’s address to exchange.

what i do now is iterate all the associated addresses of nfts which will cost many time.

I still can’t enter discord through your invite link. My username is kevinyang.sol, and my email is yangkun0824@126.com.

Thanks,

Ah, OK, that makes sense.

Unfortunately I’d have to do some testing and research before I could give you any guidance. I plan on learning how NFTs work more on Solana, but I haven’t gotten to it yet.

Bummer. Well, once I get the chance I’ll try to let an admin know to see if they can let you on.

Thanks @zicklag

If the json rpc call “getSignaturesForAddress” can return all associated address signatures of the owner address, it will help me a lot. :slight_smile:

I think all getSignaturesForAddress will do is return a history of transactions that that address has signed. I don’t think that helps you in your case.