Lost 5k usdc convertation sollet.io

Hi,
I used sollet native usdc convertation to convert usdc from erc-20 to spl using MetaMask and the transfer was confirmed on ethereum mainnet, but I didn’t get usdc on my sollet wallet.

Hi @Disheg and welcome to the forum!

I haven’t gotten familiar with the process of converding USDC ERC-20 to SPL yet, but I still might be able to help. Do you mind explaining precisely what steps you used to convert and send the tokens? Also, you may want to double-check the address that you sent the converted tokens to and make sure it matches your sollet wallet address exactly ( including the captital and lowercase letters ).

2 Likes

Hi!
Thank you for you answer,
First I had added usdc to my sollet.io wallet,
after that I had clicked “receive” button and then you can choose two alternative Spl usdc or Erc-20 usdc, I clicked ERC-20 and there was a button connect Metamask,
I connected my metamask to sollet.io wallet,
then I wrote amount usdc and clicked convert. That all. I didn’t wrote self any wallet address.

Here a my transaction to Sollana Bridge

Hmm, that all sounds very reasonable. If I get the chance later I’ll try to look at it and see if I can figure anything out.

Feel free to ping me again if I don’t reply within a few days or so.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hey, have you look it? Thank you

Not yet, I’ll still try to get to it if I get the chance, but haven’t had a chance yet.

@Disheg I looked around a little bit but unfortunately I don’t know enough about this to come to any useful conclusions, sorry.

My only thought is to export your seed phrase from sollet and import it into Solflare to see if you can see your USDC in Solflare. Maybe it’s just a wallet display problem or something, I can’t think of any reason anything would have gone wrong.

Sorry I can’t help more!

@Disheg I was going to take a second look at this now that I know a little bit more about how some of the Solana tokens work. Are you OK sharing what sollet wallet address you tried sending the tokens to?

Just the public address, not the seed phrase or private key.

1 Like

Hi,
This one Solscan

1 Like

Hey,
It’s solved now, I contacted Solana devs and that was an error on the bridge, they had fixed it manually, but anyway thank you so much for you help!

Awesome!!

:tada:

So glad you got it working. :slight_smile: