Lost coin in sollet io

@Rerey Good afternoon cs team,please help assist me on this.
Please on the 9th of November 2021 I sent 1000 USDC from my binance app to my sollet account but I have not seen the balance reflect in my sollet account. In my binance account I choose SOL as the network. Please help me out so I can retrieve the money back. I will be glad if I get a positive response to this mail
Thanks

The TXID from binance:
5DQeAFv3V5cykYXhv3NkeDN6KWudBLXCePt192iApK3LAksxy25f4x6vyAru7dTzjrfAqHa6DiNVJp46DnEtPY3r

wallet address:

EPjFWdd5AufqSSqeM2qN1xzybapC8G4wEGGkZwyTDt1v

Hi @Rachiegift and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Unfortunately, your tokens are almost surely lost.

This address, EPjFWdd5AufqSSqeM2qN1xzybapC8G4wEGGkZwyTDt1v, is not your wallet address, but the address of the USDC token itself. You didn’t send the tokens to your wallet, you sent them to the token identifier which means the tokens are now trapped inside the USDC token address, which only the creators of the USDC token control.

The only possible way to get the tokens out would be if the creators of the USDC token could transfer them back to you, but they don’t even have proof that you were the one who deposited the $1000, because that information is owned and controlled by Binance. So it’s extremely unlikely that there is any way for you to get the money back, I’m sorry. :confused: