Lost my Transaction due to RPC error

Im a crypto newbie and created a solana wallet with Phantom so i can buy some Star Atlas tokens, yesterday i bought some USDC to trade for Polis tokens on Raydium exchange, i put in the swap details and submitted a transaction and its been pending for 18h i was told it will never go through my understanding is a swap should fail or succeed not be stuck pending in an infinite blackhole i was advised that basically raydiums UI should have told me it was skipped due to an RPC error/ Raydium error, Raydium support says nothing can be done if i new it failed i would have tried to buy again so that transaction being skipped i lost a fortune how does this happen and how can it be stopped from happening again?

Raydium support said nothing can be done why didnt it show the transaction was skipped, i can still see the transaction on the raydium exchange but it didnt make it to the blockchain it seems like

@Marc_dentea is promoting a fake help forum with fake ticket ID’s.

The best place for support is here, but always DOUBLE check any link

Solana Discord Invite

Remember, there are scammers waiting for you there …

Scammers will seek you out so NEVER reply to a direct message, keep all comments on the forum, nowhere else, okay?

A like for this post would be appreciated … :heart_decoration: