Mistake With Sollet.io Transaction

Continuing the discussion from Please Help - My Wallet Address Mysteriously Changed:

Hi @contioan and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I created a new topic to discuss your issue.

What exactly happened?

OK, I have a couple questions:

1. What is the public BSC address you transferred the tokens to?
  2. What BSC wallet are you using?

Warning: Never share your private key or seed phrase with me or anybody else.

this is my sollet adress
5qsmQtuJyyUVYFcLAMuzhkFGCceyNffG3VRHkEsEUbRY
this is the adress when i send 278.47 usdt
FBUKfg7Thx4WDM4ATehJe1xWzuGtMk1myXhRSvuSq19h
I probably got the sending address wrong, or maybe I can’t send usdt from sollet to bsc.

signature
3Q5gT8mpw8uGVoYWFRcCHNMreLn1pk4aGN9RUCoXdGVRrvVnRsT57jb5io4asGsRaLPxAEWWa3CFKLx7DkD6b2qb
previus blok hash
5o5617hMCmrm7Lq62sV1zjiwSLadCLFtGG4Ln1HeX7FV

0xf132B59E79B8EB487bbF36A8B0088efA7412425F
this is my bsc adress

Thanks, what steps did you take exactly to transfer the tokens?

I know that you can’t transfer USDC directly to BSC, but if you used a built-in bridge or something, then that could let you do it.

I chose , send usdt , then I chose erc20 usdt , then at the address I don’t know what I went through, and at the amount 278.47 usdt

I know I was wrong, can we still recover usdt?

That doesn’t sound like you did anything wrong. I think it’s might be possible for you to get your funds back.

I would contact Sollet support or ask in the Wallet support channel on the Solana Discord. I’ve heard somebody got their funds stuck by trying to send from Sollet, but they fixed it, so hopefully they’ll fix your problem too.

@Disheg who did you go to to get your transfer fixed?

As always:

:warning: Warning: Telegram and Discord and other messaging platforms are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.

ty very much,I wish you all the best

1 Like