My account got hacked

my account got hacked by this wallet:B1KYDdY3M4o6GVHMWev4LymdH9BDYicTEiSWXEqLYLGS
my wallet address is :DZkVRU3vd1cNFjSZP4HrVdnaXePiVVxG1FvLqDH8QVtE
my wallet is trust wallet and transaction did not even recorded in my history .

Hi @Amirreza and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Sorry you lost your funds! :confused:

Unfortunately there’s no way to recover lost funds. If your wallet key or seed phrase was stolen then any funds you put into that wallet will probably be stolen again, so don’t use that address anymore.

It could have been stolen because of malware on any of your devices or if you used a fake wallet such as a mobile Phantom wallet, when there isn’t actually a mobile Phantom wallet, just scams.

I highly recommend using a Ledger hardware wallet to store any amount over $50. Using a Ledger and keeping your seed phrase off of devices that could have malware will prevent anybody from stealing your funds without you physically pushing the buttons on your ledger device.

The issue with non-custodial wallets such as Phantom, Trust Wallet, etc, is that you now control the security of your funds, unlike usual where a bank can keep your money safe.

Our consumer devices are often far from secure and are subject to a variety of security threats. Instead of assuming that your device is safe enough, putting your key on a ledger device makes sure that your key is never exposed to your phone or computer where malware might steal it.

You are giving the same answer, but I am seeing many people who were hacked in the last 24 hours and that leads me to believe there was some sort of security failure, because my wallet was not in any way open to being compromised, yet my whole wallet was drained along with many others. Maybe you need to look into how so many people were hacked when we didn’t do anything to make our wallets open to being compromised

Account has been associated with multiple accounts being drained in the last 24 hours. Check the transaction history and you can see where they have created multiple accounts to move stolen funds to with many transactions within a short time period.

71M9ZKhABrSdPsYgKQWJNJo5U9txqmrXt5NAa1FdaQ4F

I guess we could start compiling a list of everything you guys can think of that might give a clue to how your keys were stolen.

For instance, good things to know would be:

• Every single different wallet or app that you have ever put your seed phrase or private key into, mobile, desktop or web extension.
  • Apps that you might have used and which wallet you connected to the app with.
  • How you generated your seed phrase and which app you created your wallet with
  • How long ago you created the wallet and how recently you were hacked
  • And I suppose the address that stole your money would be useful to correlate different people who were compromised through the same kind of attack.

This way we could start to try to find similarities in what you guys did that might have compromised your accounts.

Edit: Actually I’ll create a new thread to start collecting the information.

@Spidey If you want to participate, I created a new thread to track hacks so that we might gain more insight into how they were accomplished:

That’s just terrible. It’s really hard to find the attacker and return everything that was stolen. I wish all of us good luck