Need a solana developer

Where can I find experienced solana developers

1. For a token smart contract

2. For making solana dapps and utility using the token

Hi @Ramemes and welcome to the forum!

I might be able to help, but I’d need to hear more about what kind of app you’re developing. If you don’t want to share publicly you can direct message me here on the forum.

I’m a very experienced developer that is relatively new to Solana, but I’ve got pretty good grip on how it works and how to develop smart contracts. I’m also very good at learning new things and getting into new ecosystems.

You can also see my profile on GitHub to get a bit more background on my development experience: @zicklag.

I’m extremely experienced with designing polished user experiences and web applications so I can do the smart contract development as well as the dapp. I can additionally develop fast CLI’s and lightweight desktop applications ( which can share the UI of the web application, without using heavy Electron applications ).

Hello Ramemes. I would like you help you out with this. Feel free to reach me out on my

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here and I will be more than happy to help you. As I have read the Job Requirements and I have 6+ years of experience in creating Ethereum Blockchain, smart contract, Cryptocoin, wallet, whitepaper marketing, ICO promotion, etc. rather than that we have great experience for developing other cryptocurrencies with the exchange, Initial coin offer, Smartoken system mining & fundraising of the coin.

• Cryptocurrency Exchange Site (based on ETH, BTC, NEO)
  • ICO (Ethereum, Waves)
  • ERC20-23, Solidity, Smart Contract, Web3, Truffle
  • Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, NXT, Vertcoin, NEO, Monero)
  • Cryptocurrency Trading, Lending Bot (Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinBase,

Please feel free to reach out to me on james@techsolvo.com