NFT creator did not receive SOL after sale on metaplex

Hi all,

I have forked metaplex-foundation project and set it up online on my Github page. It seems to be working fine right outside the box which is great. I have tried to create my first test NFT which was successful too.

Then, my listed NFT was successfully purchased by a third person through the web interface with phantomjs. However, I as the initial owner and seller of this NFT did not get any SOL after the purchase and I can’t figure out why.

Here’s my test NFT address: 36D8aHRKh52uZy9LJZ9bByS4pW4hvzTKoLwFR97Zo9Hh And this is the address of the person who bought it: 575Z2jfu3WFZ5FFSrcAvPJXoFFcS6tSXRXUk6jJxWt3d

I can see that the token was successfully transferred to a new holder. Would somebody please help me figure out what is set up wrong and where did the SOL go?

Thank you

Hi @jpas, I would reach out on the Metaplex discord for help. I’m not familiar enough with Metaplex yet to give you any guidance myself. Just beware of Discord:

:warning: Warning: Telegram and Discord and other messaging platforms are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.

Hello.
Have you resolved your issue ? If yes then could you tell us what was the solution ?
Thank you.