On-Chain Point of Sale

Hello,

Over the last few years, my team and I have built a web-based point of sale. We would like to explore the idea of putting our point of sale software on-chain to eliminate credit card processing and transact on the Solana network with digital currency. While we’re not experts in crypto and blockchain technology, we do have some interesting concepts that go along with the previously mentioned idea. Would love to gather some insight and continue this dialogue with anyone in the ecosystem. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @jordsilv and welcome to the forum! :wave:

If you have any questions about how things work, feel free to ask!

You might be interested in a reading previous breakdown I gave on how Solana works compared to a traditional application stack:

Also, there unfortunately isn’t a lot of activity from the Solana developers, members, or other experienced folks here on the forum, but the Discord is much more active, if you have any un-answered questions and want to reach out to the larger community.

Just be careful of Discord scams: never reply to random direct messages and never give anybody your seed phrase or private key or use a wallet you’ve never used before at somebody’s prompt.

1 Like