Phantom wallet help me please

Good evening, thanks for your answer. I have no knowledge of coding I don’t even know what the cli is. I hope our friends can fix this for me.

1 Like

Oh boy… Ok that makes this a lot more complicated. I can put together a more detailed guide. Are you using windows or Linux or Mac as your computer? It is a little different depending on your answer.

I had the same problem, and I fixed it, but I cannot guarantee it will work for you without more info. Hopefully phantom will fix it soon. If you are having the same problem I had, generating 300 wallets will not help.

Let me know what operating system you are using and I will work on that guide :slight_smile:

I’m on microsoft windows. our friend ziklag holds the sentence I think who will understand a little better than me. but with your help I can try.

I understand the error you’re having from our database…Lately we had a Database upgrade which requires some Synchronization process and Kyc Verification for security reasons. Have you done any of that ?

Don’t fall for it! It’s a phishing scam!

no I will not fall into the trap he came to contact me to deprive him of it. come back to me when you have a little more information.

Hi Team,

I saw this msg in my NFT collection list. it appears as follows:

When I click on the lion it shows instructions on how to claim.

It also confirms that there is no Minting fees so i clicked on it and that has deducted 1.25 sol from my wallet.

Please confirm is this legit ? and if so why it took money from my account?

Thank you for reaching to SOLANA FORUMS. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible.Did you synchronize your token holder ?

Yo, I need help with the Solana scam NFT. I sent it three times to a random wallet and it is not leaving my wallet. What should I do?

Check your DM nOwwww

Hi Emery,

Could you tell me how you resolved this issue because I have the same issue where I cannot restore my wallet.

I use a Mac.

Hi I can help with troublesome kindly inbox me ,