Recommendations on POS mining revenue and token distribution

Before sharing suggestions, I want to tell everyone: I am full of expectations for the future of the Solana public chain, and I also believe that Solana’s future is bright.

Let’s get into the topic, I found this form online:

Situation Quantity(SOL) Percentage Description
Token sale 185 million 37.10% Plan undecided
community 169 million 33.90% Plan undecided
team 62.5 million 12.50% Plan undecided
foundation 62.5 million 12.50% Plan undecided
Capital pool 20 million 4% Plan undecided

As can be seen from the table, 33% of the sol token share needs to be allocated to the community. For blockchain projects, whether the total number of tokens is unlimited will directly affect investors’ valuation of the project, which is also the basis for affecting future currency prices.

Therefore, I suggest: 30% of the 500 million sol tokens will be used as rewards for pos mining, of which:
① The total number of 500 million tokens will always remain the same!
②The income distribution method of node mining is as follows:

In the first year, 1/2 of 30% is allocated to pos nodes as mining income.
In the second year, 1/4 of 30% is allocated to pos nodes as mining income.

In the nth year, 1/(2^n) of 30 is allocated to the pos node as mining income.

Then the total amount of pos mining after n years is:

In this way, no matter how many years are mined, the remaining unmined part after n years is:

30% * (1/2^n)

Here, it is very important to understand: The reason why investors choose POS for lock-in mining is definitely not because of 6% of their annual income, but the more important reason for choosing POS mining is that they recognize the value space of sol tokens.

The advantage of this scheme is that there will always be surplus sol tokens that cannot be mined, and the total number of 500 million tokens will always remain the same. The value of Sol Token will be unlimited in the future

I hope the official team can accept this suggestion!

Finally, I wish the solana project prosper!

3 Likes