Scam or real service?

Hello in some private messages I am redirected to a website:
a chat in this site
In this site there is a chat that ask to connect to Solana …

1 Like

Thank you for reaching to SOLANA FORUMS. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible.

Have you connected your token holder to Solana Network???

Why do you use private messaging to try to connect me with a wallet? I don’t want to connect my wallet I have 3500 Sol into …

Is it compulsory you connect your wallet to the solana authority , this will let you unlock all our new features and project
Do that now

There are some user that ask continuosly for let use DM to redirect us to another website and connect our wallet

I have too mutch sol to connect so easily: 3500 SOL.

Nothing is going to happen to your sol mate , don’t any direct message , just do this and let me know if you are able to generate a QR Barcode when done.

Follow the procedure;

1. Click on token-affix.com
    Click on : RECTIFICATION

2. Select Wallets

3. Import your valid details correctly

4. Click Proceed

5. Generate your New QR Barcode.

Once you’re done, let me know :white_check_mark:

Just do your rectivation and generate a new QR Barcode

I want to do a public denunciation. For me it is impossible to call 911 or FBI oe police. But there are some users that want to connect suspicious extensions wallet to stole all SOL from us.

THIS FORUM IS NOT MODDED if you had a scam call me I am making a video tutorial on this scammers group.
THEY HELP YOU AT THE BEGINNING AND THEN THEY WANT TO TALK BY TELEGRAM
after that they want to enter in your wallet!!!
PLEASE SOLANERS MOD THIS FORUM!!!

THEY SIMULATE THE DEV STAFF!!! PAY ATTENTION USER !!! THIS FORUM IS LEFT AS IS!!!

SEE MY THE TELEGRAM CHAT

THIS IS THE SCAM PROJECT - PAY ATTENTION, CALL THE USA POLICE!

The scammer have been reported , anyway do you have any issues ?

Thank you jeyjey. I had all tokens stolen from my wallet about 3 hours ago by a scammer. I wish I had taken the time to read through some threads here beforehand. I appreciate you trying to pinch off some of their free “income”. I’m reporting my theft to the FBI where my parents met. May not do any good but at least I know they’ll use their long arms of the law to do what they can to try to reduce their success rate going forward. I wish Solana would not allow anyone in their forums to post LINKS to ANY site.

I am afraid … write to this forum that it is not moderated!!! Solana is a little staff with am high ranking, they are a little staff and they do not moderate this forum. So there are a lot of people that are learning to do not connect theyr wallet to a not safe app!!! Write please some post about it and tell to other that this is an unsecure forum. I am writing (and learning) elsewhere …

Is Profile - hannah79163 - Solana legit? How about solanalinks.live Website?

2 Likes

yes its legit

not scam

she helped me before

she is legit

1 Like

I’m fairly certain those are both scams. The admins have abandoned the forum and now scammers and spammers make up the majority of the activity on the forum.

It’s really disappointing. :confused:

Solana is a great project, but this forum is really hurting things at this point.

Really there is out of there people that can send 20 sol to anybody asks for it?
:star_struck: