Sent WSOL to KuCoin SOL address

How do I recover my coins? I accidentally sent wsol to my KuCoin Sol address and now they are locked in the network in a designated address.

Hi @Jolaberge and welcome to the forum!

Do not post your private key or seed phrase publically ever, but do you have the private key or seed phrase for the addreess that you sent the tokens to?

Thanks for the response. No…I sent the coins to my address at KuCoin.

Hmm, I don’t know much about KuCoin. KuCoin is the organization/website that holds your wallet for you right? Then you would have to get them to transfer the tokens back to you, but I’m not sure if you’d be able to get them to do that, just because they would have to install a Solana wallet or CLI, etc. and use their keys to transfer the tokens back.

I think you have to contact KuCoin support, just always be very careful when contacting support for any crypto-related stuff, because scammers often pose as support officials to steal your tokens.

Their exchange offers SOL but not wSol. I was depositing WSOL in my SOL account. Not sure who controls my coins in the solana vortex but it’s really making me angry.

OK, then you would have to get them to either:

1. Give you the private key associated to that account, or
  2. Get a support official who has your key to use the Solana CLI and spl-token-cli ( assuming wSol is an SPL token ) to transfer the tokens back to you

If you can’t do either of those, then your tokens are lost. Sorry about that.