@solana/about spl-token and token creation

Hello, I have done (Rust) SPL token creation, wallet distribution etc. using console applications. But I want to do this with javascript rather than console, I’m trying for this, but there is a point where I get stuck.

There are automatic generate operations with Keypair in the document. But I don’t want an automatic rendering. I want to do this with the wallet that the user is currently connecting to the system. For example, he is connected to our system with Phantom Wallet and I want this user to be able to create SPL tokens using our system. But I need to give secret key in the code block below (Keypair.fromSecretKey). When I give secret key, SPL Token is successfully created. But this is my wallet’s secret key, I can give it to you. But the user cannot give it, so I think we should do it with a public key. How can I do that?

import { createMint } from '@solana/spl-token';
import { clusterApiUrl, Connection, Keypair, LAMPORTS_PER_SOL } from '@solana/web3.js';
import wallet from './wallet.json';

(async() => {
    const publicKey = new Uint8Array(wallet.publicKey);

const payer = Keypair.fromSeed(publicKey);

const connection = new Connection(clusterApiUrl('testnet'), 'confirmed');

const mint = await createMint(connection, payer, payer.publicKey, payer.publicKey, 9);
    console.log(mint.toBase58());
})();

Hello check your DM ASAP