Solana's future...right? [ Important ]

Very good days!

I am a developer and I wanted to get into the world of blockchain… I was looking for opinions and Solana is one of the ones that convinced me the most to start with… I also did not want to stop comparing myself with others. …

What is the most important when choosing where to develop? Have you thought about direct integration with other blockchains in the future? In transaction costs? In network maintenance costs?

I was comparing with other networks and I found this video that compares ICP with solana (I also found with ADA, ETH) but to give an example

How real are these numbers?

Full video, please watch it (it’s not that long and give me feedback)

I really appreciate your time! Thank you !

Any advice when choosing a blockchain or to start, it works for me! Thank you !!

Is there anyone on the forum? Or the solana forum does not have much activity?

Yes, SOL is very very good for investing so newcomers can invest here or can trade in FreshForex broker cause there they will get 300% deposit bonuses and many more facilities.

Hey @SolanaLove just a warning about this forum, unfortunately it’s primarily occupied by scammers and spammers.

It’s been essentially abandoned by any Solana officials. I essentially acted as “community moderator” for a few months or so and tried to get the attention of the Solana admins so that the forum could actually ban/remove spam and scam posts, but they never responded.

I’m sorry I don’t have any guidance on your questions, other than, as always, to do your research, exercise common sense, and be careful.

Blockchain is a crazy world out there! It’s exciting and there’s lots of opportunity, but there’s also a lot of danger and drama. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your words!

This already seemed strange to me, full of advertising and scammers, where did they all go???

Can you enable me to go to the new forum or new discussion place? Thank you!

Thank you very much for your words!

This already seemed strange to me, full of advertising and scammers, where did they all go???

Can you enable me to go to the new forum or new discussion place? Thank you!

@SolanaLove all the questions you’re asking are good, but there’s nobody to discuss them here. Apparently the Solana Foundation has decided to devote all such energy to college campus developers’ workshops & conventions plus a handful of trendy retail stores. The “forum” experience has moved entirely to Reddit as far as I’ve heard (haven’t seen personally because I hate Reddit… but could be only place to read & write on Solana with other users).

2 Likes

I left solana and entered the ICP forum, the feedback from the developers is incredible, a lot of activity and good vibes.

BYEEEE

1 Like