Solidarity Solutions is a scam project

Dear Solana community,

I recently found a new dapp called “Solidarity Solutions” and it’s the exact copy of a project that has been proposed on a Cardano forum called Catalyst a couple of months ago. The people behind these two projects aren’t the same. The original white paper can be found on a Cardano wallet as NFTs. It’s quite clear that the white paper of Solidarity Solutions doesn’t explain the concept and the value of this promising platform very well compared to the original white paper in form of cNFT (even though the original one is quite rustic). This is a clear sign of a scam and there might be some legal implications regarding intellectual property and trademark (since they even used the same name) that could negatively impact the reputation of the Solana ecosystem as well. Please don’t support this project until the situation is reviewed by the Solana Foundation.

@Solana

What are your thoughts on this?

Hi @VitoMelchi and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Thanks for sharing with the community.

It seems that there aren’t any Solana Foundation members active here on the forum. I’m not exactly sure how best to contact them, because it seems the Discord channel is more for development topics.

Due to the abundance of scam sites and projects I don’t know that it’s necessary to get the attention of the Solana Foundation, but I’ll leave it up to you whether or not you want to try out their other communication channels to get a hold of them.

Thanks, for posting, though! :slight_smile:

1 Like