Tour De Sol Registration
Submit the form here.
Once the form is submitted, our team will review the information and insert the information into a publicly viewable spreadsheet for tracking.
Instructions for completing the participation agreement, KYC/AML, and W-9 will be emailed out to your nominated email to be filled out and returned to us (we may also decide to do some of this via a third party service). Expect further information within the next fortnight on this matter.
The status of your participation agreement will be tracked along with the other registration information. We’ll also endeavour to notify you upon completion or rejection of any submitted participation agreements.
- Once you are approved, the details submitted in the form will be publicly viewable on the spreadsheet. If this is an issue please email me at email@example.com
- By completing this form, you are registering for all stages of Tour De SOL
Need to update/revise your details?
If any of the details are incorrect, and you need to have them updated, leave a message in the thread and I’ll make sure it’s taken care of.
Tour De SOL Event Format:
Tour De SOL will be split up into 3 separate stages. That will run over the course of several months. A “role call” will be done prior to the start date of each stage to ensure all validators who want to participate are included in that stage’s genesis block. We’ll advise participants on how they can confirm their participation in the event as we get closer.
A quick summary of the relevant stages is as follows:
- Theme: Performance
- Registration Period: June 28th 12:00am (PT) to July 21st 11:59pm (PT), 22 days
- Internal Dry Run: July 15th
- Validator Dry Run: July 22nd 8:00am (PT)
- Stage Duration: August 5th 8:00am (PT) to August 9th 7:00pm (PT), 5 days
- Theme: Simulating a DEX Use-Case
- Registration Period: August (date TBC)
- Stage Duration: September (date (TBC)
- Theme: Fully-featured Testnet including Replicators
- Registration Period: September (date TBC)
- Stage Duration: October (date (TBC)
Stage 1 - Deep Dive
This stage is all about maximizing network performance. As a community, it’ll be our opportunity to push past the performance barriers of Layer 1 blockchains, which we never thought were possible.
It will also be a showdown of technical prowess and creativity. We know a lot of you have been busy setting up your own builds, eager to put them into action. We’re also sure that there are others who are eager to test out some attacks during Tour De SOL, which we’re looking forward to.
Please note that during this stage slashing is NOT enabled. Validators will be verifying simple payment transactions throughout the network.
A deep dive on other stages to follow soon…
Details around the balance of the tour are currently being finalized. We expect to have details released in advance of the stage starting.