Transaction error

Hello,

I did trade on Raydium. SOL to USDC with Phantom wallet.

Transaction is reported as an error. SOL is missing on my account, but USDC is not credited.

Please help.

9RJ3Tc3KNaCWAmygCkEaKSx6CgvZmiVjxWKPeKwHc4Ym

Hi @filipgg,

I’m not exactly sure when, but I will look at your transaction as soon as I get the chance to see if I can find out what happened.

Hi @zicklag

Thank you!

Hey @filipgg! Am I correct that the SOL you lost was worth 0.60203928 SOL?

If so, I believe I found it. In preparation for trading it on Raydium, the SOL was wrapped in an SPL token version of SOL. This wrapped SOL is still yours and still in your wallet, but if you want to use it as normal SOl again, you have to unwrap it.

There may be a way to do this in Raydium, but I haven’t used it so I wouldn’t know.

If you can’t find anything in Raydium, you will have to install the Solana CLI and the spl-token CLI in order to do it. If none of that makes sense to you, let me know and we’ll walk through it step-by-step!

Yes.

0.6 SOL.

I’ll check it on Raydium latter today (need my laptop for it)and let you know if I can find it.

Thank you for your answer!

BR

F

1 Like

I have the same problem…

my address: A5HwqEu7yRb7P6fPfySh4x3VfwuVaaZcfDydrxYkJon8
i lost 100 Raydium… please help, i dont understand how to run this everything…

I was swaping 100 ray to usdc on trade

it was autofixed wow

@angryman yay! :tada:

I was trying to figure out what happened but hadn’t figured it out yet. Glad you got it working.

@filipgg I just found a web tool that will unwrap wrapped SOL into normal SOL in your wallet.

Disclaimer: I haven’t tested this tool, so use at your own risk. It looks pretty legitimate, but that’s not financial advice and I have no experience with it.

https://sonar.watch/tools/unwrap-sol

Sorry for the late reply,
I checked on Raydium, couldn’t find any version of SOL on there.
Opening Sonar Watch, the only thing I could find was this:

Hey @filipgg I took another look at it and it seems like it wasn’t what I thought.

I don’t know much about the Raydium protocol and what it looks like on the chain and in the transaction history, so I’m not sure what to do about it.

I can see that that tokens were transferred to this account ( 2vPVShYMs6GftyWsZgSga7U3Zfx6U9jdXx6Lsmp5TBcM ), but it looks like that account might have been garbage collected because it didn’t pay rent and now your SOL isn’t in it anymore, even though it wasn’t spent.

In summary, it looks like the funds might have been burned, but I can’t tell for sure. I’d see if you could reach out on the Raydium Discord to see if anybody knows what’s going on. Just be super careful of scammers on Discord.

Sorry I can’t help more! :confused: