Transaction stuck

Hello everyone.

Can you please advise what can I do
I sent SOL from Binance to Exodus but transaction was stuck, it has TXID, but if I check it status “not found”
Binance support trying to help but it is not much information

Hi @Vutshi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Unfortunately, I think Binance is the only one who can help you, and I believe it is 100% their problem. Once they send the transaction to the Solana chain, it will take less than one second to complete, but if there is no transaction ID yet, it probably means that they haven’t sent the transaction yet, and they will have to be the ones to fix it.

@zicklag Thank you for the answer

Do you think it is possible to fix, I mean for Binance?

It seems like many users have had problems with Binance, and while Binance support seems to be slow, they have fixed the other users problems, so I think the chances are pretty good that they will fix yours.

Still, from little I’ve seen looking around, it seems like Binance transactions are rather unreliable, and support can take up to a week to get back to you. You may want to consider switching to a different exchange.

@zicklag Thank you again for the explanation. Good for me the problem was solved, Binance returned SOL to my account. The next transaction was OK

1 Like