Trust wallets transfer

Hi … I transferred some Solana from Trust Volt to Atom Volt, but it has not been transferred for 4 hours yet. Can you advise me what to do?

Hi @Zenitsu1995

Go here as a starting point:

Solana Discord Invite

Remember, there are scammers just waiting for you there …

Scammers will seek you out so NEVER reply to a direct message, keep all comments on the forum, nowhere else, okay?

Wishing you well …

Hello @Zenitsu1995
Your complaint has been received and would be attended to. Kindly visit the Solana support live chat website for more assistance with this ticket Id #VZ6023.

forum-solana.support

Beware of scammers we would never DM you first!

Everyone, @Marc_dentea is a scammer.

This is a fake forum and a fake ticket ID.

Isnt that right @Marc_dentea ?

Note the similarities in ticket ID:

1 Like

Thank you bro for help

Hello @Zenitsu1995
Your complaint has been received and would be attended to. Kindly visit the Solana support live chat website for more assistance with this ticket Id #R23QA6023.

forum-solana.support

@Marc_dentea is a scammer who used to be saenjaa_ubmer but changed his name yesterday:

He is a scammer. The best place for support is here, but always DOUBLE check any link

Solana Discord Invite

Remember, there are scammers waiting for you there. Scammers will seek you out so NEVER reply to a direct message, keep all comments on the forum, okay?

A like for this post would be appreciated … :heart_decoration:

1 Like

@neal do you know if there is like a Discourse admin that we could ask to block the @Marc_dentea account or something?

You keep having to repeat yourself it’s almost like we need a bot just to reply to this scammer account so everybody knows what’s going on. :upside_down_face:

Seems like there should be something we could do. This is a little rediculous.

Hi @zicklag, it is hard to block scammers beause they just keep changing their names or coming in with new accounts. The community just needs to call them out when it is obvious that someone is trying it on (fake forums, same ticket numbers, etc).

The Solana discord site is absolutely bombarded on a daily basis, dozens (sometimes hundreds) of scammers are axed everyday. Many are targetting Solana because of the recent price action and the methods they use are often highly sophistocated.

I honestly believe that it has never been so easy to steal from others and the chances of being punished are practically zero.

Crypto will evolve over time but for now, just keep calling them out … :innocent:

1 Like

Ah, yeah, I see your point. I suppose maybe the proper strategy is to start building community tools that help bring people that meaningfully contribute into focus while trying to tune out spammers and accounts that are recently created and get tons of transfers in, etc, and then provide tools to help the community and individuals look out for themselves.

But that’s a much larger topic and would require development, time, research, and testing.

Anyway, thanks for your help here on the forum with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like