USDT problem :( Help Please

Hello, I sent usdt to Solana wallet, it is standing as usdt on the solana beach website. What should I do to get my money?

I wanted to send usdt from my binance account to a different exchange named btcturk. But Usdt is on the website named solana beach, please help me to get my $1,500 back

1 Like

Hi @Mertco123 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Can you share the public address of the wallet that you sent it to so I can see what happened to it?

This my public address that I had from btcturk. ( www.btcturk.com) : G2CLmC4rzzZM69cZN3UpocfE3cHfQJy1PLQb73iqr4h9

I would be very happy if you handle this situation.

Have a nice day.

iPhone’umdan gönderildi

OK, if that is an address that you got from btcturk then you will need to contact them to see if they can help you. They are the only ones who can give you the tokens back, sorry!

If they do not support USDT from Solana yet, then you have two options:

1. Wait for them to support USDT on Solana and see if they can give you back the tokens after they do.
  2. Ask them to give you the private key to the account that you sent the tokens to. ( Unfortunately they are very unlikely to do this because of security and policy reasons. )

Please share exchange respond to you in here i may translate in here just copy paste …and also if they update their policy about the situation (updated solana usdt network) and approve your deposit please just keep us informed about

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:warning: Warning: @Marc_dentea is a well known scammer on the forum, don’t click any links that he posts.