Validator Information Thread

Dear Izo Data Networks team,

I am a simple individual who plans to start buying 25 SOL and I would like to stake them. This might be a small number for your company. But I would like to know what is the return I can expect if I stake them with Ubik Capital. Can you please advise? Also please advise how to contact you. There are no contact details in your message.

Kind regards,

Luis

1 Like

Hi There, I’m not related to that validator but you can see all validators’ returns on stakeview.app. We run a validator called Laine which is currently ranked 2nd for APY and we’re a new validator so we’d really appreciate any additional stake.
There’s also an FAQ on our website Powering Solana - Laine operates Solana nodes on Mainnet and Testnet that might answer some of your questions

1 Like

Hi All,

check out our validator Laine, we’re a new validator running a 0% fee for the next few months and achieving a high APY if close to 8% per current data on stakeview.app, we really need your support to achieve a good level of stake.

You can find more info on Powering Solana - Laine operates Solana nodes on Mainnet and Testnet

We’re also on the Solana Discord if anyone has questions.

2 Likes

@coder2020 @coder2020

@Marc_dentea is a scammer, BEWARE.

1 Like

:wave: Hey! My name is Sergey Auts! Unlike many validators, I am a real person from the real world. If you have any questions, you can always contact me via telegram (@unclesi) or twitter (@sergeyauts).

:chart_with_upwards_trend:You can check my node performance here.

:bar_chart:My node stats at validators.app: link

A few words about me:
Solana Mainnet Beta and Testnet Validator, former civil engineer, musician, nocode/lowcode developer, co-host of the Bitcoin Cafe Live! show on YouTube.

How to stake SOL in 3 clicks:

staking-demo

:ballot_box_with_check: Don’t forget to choose a trusted validator you already know! :wink:

:shield:You don’t risk anything, because at any time you can unstake your SOLs back!

How do I unstake?

• Click on your Solana token balance in your wallet.
  • Click the “Your Stake” row.
  • Choose the validator or staking account you wish to unstake with.
  • Click the purple “Unstake” button in the bottom right.

Delegate your SOLs to people, not machines!

2 Likes

Greetings!
Our mission is to expand the Solana ecosystem to increase the visibility of the project. First of all, I would like to introduce you to our website https://solbase.info/ , which is being worked on daily.
Moreover, we use top tier datacenters and have 100% SLA contract and direct access to backup machines in case of unforeseen circumstances. Our team has more than 2 years of validation experience.

Node:
https://www.validators.app/validators/Bkucd9XTD2geqNsgcbMcqsSnLhqfHUuDvAUSGCXsJBdK?locale=en&network=mainnet

If you have any questions, you can always contact me via Solana Discord fose#1643

1 Like

reserved spot for future information

how do you increase the visibility of the project