Validator Information Thread

Dear Izo Data Networks team,

I am a simple individual who plans to start buying 25 SOL and I would like to stake them. This might be a small number for your company. But I would like to know what is the return I can expect if I stake them with Ubik Capital. Can you please advise? Also please advise how to contact you. There are no contact details in your message.

Kind regards,

Luis

Hi There, I’m not related to that validator but you can see all validators’ returns on stakeview.app. We run a validator called Laine which is currently ranked 2nd for APY and we’re a new validator so we’d really appreciate any additional stake.
There’s also an FAQ on our website Powering Solana - Laine operates Solana nodes on Mainnet and Testnet that might answer some of your questions

Hi All,

check out our validator Laine, we’re a new validator running a 0% fee for the next few months and achieving a high APY if close to 8% per current data on stakeview.app, we really need your support to achieve a good level of stake.

You can find more info on Powering Solana - Laine operates Solana nodes on Mainnet and Testnet

We’re also on the Solana Discord if anyone has questions.

1 Like

@coder2020 @coder2020

@Marc_dentea is a scammer, BEWARE.