Wallet Solflare Stolen

I opened my wallet on Solflare hoping to stake and build liabilities. Also use it to buy and store some NFTs. I made 3 staking operations with a Validator 0% fees and I withdrew my money leaving some Solanas. Last Thursday I received a notification of payment of a fraction from Solanas and I put it to see my wallet and an account other than mine received NFTs and Solanas from my wallet, an operation that I did not carry out. No one has my keys, I’m disappointed in Solflare’s service, I was going to make a bigger investment but with this or even think about it. Any recommendation? greetings and take care

1 Like

The flagged post above is from a scammer. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key or they will steal your funds!

1 Like

Hi @Greenluit and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Unfortunately it appears that the Email you received was a fake Email and they used it to steal all the funds from your wallet. There’s no way to recover stolen funds. I’m sorry for your loss!

1 Like

Thanks for your support

1 Like

i was robbed by this wallet address GmwVHdgypjRzsrKLyep24ceBZc2KhwWYHVc2fLJCo1ZZ i really need help does anybody know how to get it back