What does NIRVANA do?

Welcome to r/NirvanaFinance

The Nirvana protocol produces the NIRV and ANA tokens on the Solana blockchain. ANA is the first metastable token with a rising floor – a store of wealth with permanent gains, limited downside, and unlimited growth. NIRV is powered by ANA’s reserves. It is a decentralized superstable coin with low risk through its diversified backing.

On the path to financial enlightenment we take refuge in the Dharma—the legitimate texts and methods—and the Sangha—the community of fellow Nirvana seekers. Keep them in mind as you take your first steps:

Dharma - Canonical Body of Knowledge

:globe_with_meridians: Website: https://nirvana.finance/

:page_facing_up: Docs: https://docs.nirvana.finance/

:bulb: Deck: Nirvana - Google Slides

:writing_hand: Medium: Nirvana – Medium

:technologist: GitHub: coming soon

Sangha - Community & Socials

:busts_in_silhouette: Discord: Nirvana

:speech_balloon: Telegram: Telegram: Contact @nirvanafi

:bird: Twitter: https://twitter.com/nirvana_fi

:video_camera: Youtube: Nirvana.Finance - YouTube

Walking the path can be joyful, but ultimately this journey is a gradual and personal endeavor that can be met with its fair share of dangers and wrongdoings along the way, so contemplate this at all times:

• Always stick to these canonical texts and gather in the right places to meditate along with legitimate path-seekers. Beware of any false gurus with false claims and promises of immediate riches.
  • Know the risks, do your own research, and remember that every piece of content here should be used for informational purposes only; it will never constitute financial advice or offerings.
  • Observe the right action precepts in this and other official forums:
    • Refrain from acts of violence: no spam, harassment, personal attacks, discrimination, baseless FUD, misleading claims.
    • Refrain from taking what is not given: no scams, false advertisements, links to dubious sites.
31 Likes

I’ve read the investor deck and I still have no idea how this arrangement of tokens can provide price stability, monotonic growth, or any of the other things mentioned besides a superficial association with Buddhism. :thinking:

1 Like

This sounds interesting! So these 2 tokens are connected with each other? I might be looking into Nirvana more.

2 Likes

Nirvana’s project brings one of the most innovative DEFIs on the solana network, a friendly platform, stake with great apy rates, a new stablecoin and an innovative system to guarantee the ground price of the tokens, not to mention a competent and engaged team with the project and the roadmap. h ttps://discord.com/invite/jdvvGvdhtQ h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/NirvanaFinance/ h ttps://app.nirvana.finance/

Saw it was just listed last April 15 on CoinMarketCap and how the price is holding up is quite impressive.

Nirvana token appears to be more appealing to users, cause it is built on the #Solana Blockchain. The best part is that both tokens are low-risk investments that will add value to anyone’s portfolio.

1 Like

I’d be very sceptical that NIRVANA wasn’t a scam of some kind, not only because of its dubious and flimsy publicity, but also now because the other commenters in this thread have only created accounts recently to post about this one single topic. It’s the same thing that scammers do when they’re trying to launch a fake project. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s what I thought, too, but looking into the project more it seems legitimate. Apparently one of the users said that there’s some kind of campaign that they are doing on their discord to have people promote the project with the chance for rewards, which is leading to a bunch of people spamming the forum like insane without regard to how irrelevant it is to many forum topics they are spamming.

The project does look somewhat interesting, but this is really frustrating and bad for a forum already overflowing with scammers.

1 Like

I understand & feel bad about this, because I’m new on the forum myself & when getting involved in the Discourse for a project I “watch first post” for all the main categories… and with so many threads being opened up by the NIRVANA droids, my inbox is overrun with even their first-post notifications. :cold_sweat:

So I am hoping this antisocial behaviour dies down… I’m certainly ruined on NIRVANA but still hoping to have a positive interaction with the Solana forum itself :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. :confused: I subscribe to the entire forum, and I try to answer most questions, but unfortunately, even before the Nirvana deal, there’s still about 6 or more advertising posts every 24 hours.

There aren’t any admins or moderators on the forum anymore, it’s kind of abandoned, but I’ve been doing everything possible to do without moderator rights.

Still, with how much scam and spam there is, without a lot of real users, and mostly just me answering questions, at this point I’m wondering if it’s worth my time anymore.

1 Like

Marketing plan from Nirvana looks like the same Marketing plan that the Mina Protocol had time ago and see where the Mina Protocol is now. If you don’t believe me check it out in Reddit. They are doing good and they were added to Kraken as a new cryptocurrency.

I think there are different steps in a marketing campaign and tactics. I don’t know why so many people are hating here and there.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by “hating” but I’m actually thankful to all the shills on this forum planting so many red flags on the way to any serious consideration of NIRVANA.

When 90% of the thread bandwidth on a dormant forum for a solid, well-respected project can be appropriated by an agency with a singular message… rather than the respectful creation & usage of a single thread, which you all should have kept to long ago… then that agency is up to no good.

Therefore we thank you for giving NIRVANA exactly such a “no good” or “stay away: DISREPUTABLE” label. Any conscious reader of this forum has assumed the spammers are getting a token incentive for all these spam postings… if that’s true, then please enjoy the quantity of those tokens, because this backfiring spam-marketing plan will help ensure the value of those tokens converges on zero. :crazy_face:

Nirvana is a twin system of algorithmic wealth & ultra low-risk stablecoin on the Solana network. It produces the ANA token: an algorithmic metastable token that serves as a store of wealth, and the NIRV token: a decentralized superstable store of value.

ANA is meant to be a low-risk investment that appreciates steadily and reliably. NIRV is meant to be an ultra-low-risk store of value – one that can absorb the de-pegging of individual stablecoins.

Its a good perspective