Where can i get more help

Im watching all videos on youtube but still there are points that i cant understand. I need really help and need to contact with someone who is professional.

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m not a professional, but I have learned a bit, if you want to ask questions here, I might know the answer.

Otherwise the Solana discord is more active than this forum and you’re more likely to find someone there. But as always:

:warning: Warning: Telegram and Discord and other messaging platforms are a haven for people trying to scam you. Never give anybody your seed phrase or private key. Even support officials and admins will never ask for your seed phrase or private key. And never use a wallet app that you have not used before if somebody asks you to. They will fake a real wallet and use the fake wallet to steal all of your tokens.

1 Like

That’s a shame and a problem.

Discord is not searchable, and we keep asking the same thing over and over both here and there, because those who Google stuff, will never find answers in Discord.

1 Like

Yes. I agree that it would be good to get some more knowledgeable people here on this forum. I assume that Discord is just more convenient for some people. I don’t know. :man_shrugging:

I’m trying to find out if there is a way we could somehow integrate crypto tips into the forum or something like that so that people who answer questions could start to be compensated in crypto for their time.

For instance, I’m almost the only one on here for the last while that is answering questions, but it is taking a lot of time, and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to continue being this active. If there was a way to have users choose to put a little bit of crypto up for whoever could answer their question, maybe it would bring more people here to the forum. Maybe we could make a Discord plugin to integrate it.

Anyway, that’s just my brainstorming. I agree that it would be great to have more activity here, but it is all volunteer time and effort and if the people aren’t here, it’s because there aren’t enough people who have the time or motivation to volunteer.

2 Likes

Let’s make this forum as openzeppline forum which has a lot of members.
We can do that by presenting more serious and interesting questions - like coding problems.

1 Like

There are plenty of serious questions here, that haven’t received any answers from the Solana team.

This forum needs actual attention from the Solana team.