Why should I Launch a P2P Crypto exchange Platform?

Recently, many entrepreneurial communities discuss one topic which is, Starting a P2P crypto exchange business is a profitable one???

Well, the direct answer is YES!!! Let me explain in detail.

The p2p bitcoin exchange business is one of the ideal business models to enter into the crypto sector. And, very few trusted P2P crypto exchanges like LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Remitano are only available in the current crypto market. So that many entrepreneurs are interested in starting their crypto exchange in the P2P model.

The second important reason is, the P2P crypto exchanges revenue model. Compare with spot trade/traditional crypto exchange p2p crypto trading model has more revenue through its various revenue-generating stream,

Revenue Models of P2P Crypto Exchange:

• Ad Posting
  • Advertisement fee​
  • Withdrawal/Depositing fee​
  • Listing Fee
  • IEO
  • Staking
  • Margin trading & many more.

After knowing about the revenue modules, you’re also willing to start a P2P crypto exchange business. Now you will be in a confusion like how can I start? There are many ways to start a crypto exchange business, but if you want to kick start your crypto business in an efficient way, then the P2P crypto exchange script is the right choice for you. Because the P2P crypto exchange script is a pre-designed ready-to-launch script with advanced trading & security features. With the help of a P2P cryptocurrency exchange script, anyone can launch their own P2P cryptocurrency exchange platform in Just 7 Days.

The next query will be like where can I get the P2P crypto exchange script? Many P2P crypto exchange scripts are available in the market. Choosing the reliable P2P crypto exchange script is a challenging one. I have consulted some business experts, based on their guidance and the self-analysis I have chosen CoinsQueens.

CoinsQueens is one of the promising cryptocurrency exchange script providers in the current market space. CoinsQueens have 5+ yr experience in the Crypto Industry and they have successfully completed around 50+ crypto projects. They have served more than 100+clients across the world.

If you are interested,

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377
Telegram: @coinsqueens
Mail: sales@coinsqueens.com

Book A Free Demo On P2P Crypto Exchange Script.

What are the benefits and security features of LocalBitcoins clone script?

LocalBitcoins

Localbitcoin is a decentralized peer-2-peer cryptocurrency exchange platform where people could exchange their currency where they can choose their payment method for buying and selling the cryptocurrency

LocalBitcoins clone script

LocalBitcoins clone script, is a readymade decentralized peer-2-peer crypto exchange script which incorporates the exact twin of the original localbitcoins exchange software which can 100% customized as per your requirements that has the similar features as dispute resolution, matching engine and much more which is reliable for the users

Lets us discuss about the benefits and security features of the localBitcoins clone script,

Benefits of localBitcoins clone script:

• 100% open source code
  • Various trading option
  • Multilingual
  • Customizable software
  • Mobile friendly pages
  • Responsive web design
  • High scalability
  • Multiple compatibility

Security Features of localBitcoins clone script:

• Two factor authentication
  • KYC/AML verification
  • Secured Escrow management
  • SQL injection prevention
  • Data encryption
  • Anti denial of service

wealwin technologies is the reputed professional cryptocurrency exchange software development company who have an effective team with a number of experts in developing the crypto exchange software, kickstart your business with a highly secured and authentic localBitcoins clone script and also get a free demo too.

Whatsapp : +91 99940 44929