Withdrawal usdc

I made a usdc withdrawal from solana wallet to binance usdc solana network, am I wrong because it’s been 3 hours I haven’t logged in ,does it take a long time.

Hi @Rerey and welcome to the forum! :wave:

I don’t think it should take that long. Have you tried logging out of Binance and logging back in?

I know on some wallets/apps you have to refresh the app to get updates to the amount.

I have withdrawn the sol coin to test whether it can be sent even within a few minutes of being logged in. i send usdc same as sol address on the same network .what should i do what should i wait for some more time ,please solution

I investigated the transactions for another user facing the same issue and unfortunately it looks like the funds have been stolen:

Sorry for the money you lost, if that is indeed the problem you are facing.

If you want to, you can share the address of the wallet that you sent the funds to and I can see if it has been stolen by the same account, or if something else might have happened.

but why, I sent the correct address even though I tried to send my sol token in, how come you guys can’t help my problem. I also tried to ask Binance if there was something wrong with the address

Pada tanggal Sel, 9 Nov 2021 06.21, Zicklag via Solana <solana@discoursemail.com> menulis:

Edit: It looks like this might be a binance bug: